Managed Services is a solution that IP Partners provide that combines flat rate, unlimited IT Support for a monthly fixed fee with the proactive monitoring of IT Workstations and infrastructure.
Why is managed IT Services Important in an organisation?
- Aligns the outcome of the organisation – We want to minimise the problems for your organisation because you have KPI’s directly linked to the efficiency of your IT
- Proactive Support – Managed Services offer proactive support. So instead of your company constantly fixing problems, we will try to identify the problem before it happens and keep your systems up and problems down
- Strategic IT Planning – Managed Services help you think ahead of time and give advise on what you need to be planning for all your IT needs. This links to proactive support to ensure your IT Infrastructure and software is upgraded and up to date minimising risks such as downtime, virus and crashes.
In education, we have experience in both public and private schools. We can provide administration and curriculum support, with the expertise to manage greater granularity networks with separate server and wireless VLANs. Further, we ensure compliance with all DECD SIA standards.
For our corporate clients, offer access to antivirus and antispam with monitoring, as well as hosted solutions, including hybrid Cloud.
The IP Partners team has experience with specific health software including Medical Director, Pracsoft, Zedmed, Genie and Best Practice.
The, fixed fee structure ensures clients have coverage for:
- Onsite server and desktop support
- Server and infrastructure support and maintenance
- Network monitoring
- Centralised Australian Helpdesk