Our server services can provide significant benefits for small and medium sized businesses by upgrading, configuring, and building servers which cater to their specific needs.
Our Server Services Include:
- Windows server upgrades: Updating a business’s server operating system to a newer version. This can provide access to new features and improved security, as well as ensure ongoing support from Microsoft.
- Active Directory and group policy: Allows businesses to manage and control user access to network resources. This can include setting user permissions, managing network printers and devices, and controlling access to sensitive data. By using Active Directory and group policy, small businesses can ensure that their network is secure and properly managed, which can help prevent data breaches and other security issues.
- RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service): Provides authentication and authorization for users connecting to a network. This can be particularly beneficial for small businesses that allow remote access to their network, as it can help ensure that only authorized users are able to access sensitive data and resources.
- Dual ISP (Internet Service Provider) configuration: Setting up a backup internet connection to ensure that network connectivity is maintained in the event of an internet outage. This can be particularly beneficial for small businesses that rely on the internet for critical operations, such as e-commerce or cloud-based applications.
- KMS (Key Management Services), WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) implementation: Allow businesses to deploy and manage large numbers of Windows computers and servers. By using these tools, businesses can more easily manage and maintain their Windows-based devices, which can improve efficiency and reduce the risk of downtime.
- Migrations: Moving data and applications from one system to another, such as migrating from an on-premises server to the cloud. By conducting a migration, small businesses can take advantage of new technology and reduce the risk of data loss or downtime during the transition.
- SCCM (Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager) implementation: Deploying and managing software updates and configurations across a network. This can be particularly beneficial for businesses that have multiple devices and software applications to manage.
- Hyper-V clustering and failovers: Setting up extra servers to ensure that critical applications and services remain available in the event of a server failure. This can be particularly beneficial for businesses that rely on their servers for critical operations.
Our server services can provide significant benefits, including improved security, reliability, and efficiency. By properly managing and maintaining servers and network infrastructure, small businesses can reduce the risk of downtime and data loss, which can ultimately lead to improved profitability and success.